Sunday, November 25, 2007

Be thankful,for big long blogs.



Do you see what happens when I go to long without blogging? I end up with way too much to tell at once..

...So. Been a lot of the same old ,same old.-Some updates:
Ri is still working quite a bit ,and going to the gym.
My parents bathroom is much closer to finished,they have a tub and a toilet now.
My poofree hair is still up & down between NICE,and GROSS.
The Computer is being a PITA -no soundcard, and not wanting to do shit right ~very frustrating.~
We have been taking Noobie on more walks,she has been pretty good-she hasn't broke out since.
Rory has been much more prone to fussiness lately.It has been a bit frustrating for all of us.
Luckily,her fussiness is still balanced with her cuteness.She says the silliest things lately.


One day Ri had off we went to ravine gardens (at about dusk) and walked Noobie,We got some exercise and had fun,but didn't get many pics it was dark.Rory loves "nature walks"
:








The next day( Ri had to work)I took Noobie, and Rory, to the park and a LONG walk-Noobie was DONE before I was, and PULLED to go home,LOL,lazy mutt. I had her tied around my waist and Rory in the stroller -So far that has been the best plan to control them both at once.









...
I still have been feeling a bit lonely & needy.I have online friends but my real life friendships(including,and especially my family members) feel a bit forced and uncaring-I feel like I only irritate people when I reach out and call :( . Ri has been calling me whenever he gets the chance at work,that has helped.
Rory has been VERY bossy lately,and demanding,We are working on it.tell me it gets better.Her new fakey grump face has been pretty damn funny though:





...
So anyway:Thanksgiving was approaching,and I was making no effort to prepare for it(perhaps in hopes it wouldn't actually come) I spent my time procrastinating on internet message boards-I got far too involved,and am still a bit sore over it.It was silly of me to get that hurt by it.It has become to real for me,so I have decided to back a way from it for a bit.
The night before thanksgiving,as if anticipating my stress (and with his own) Ri brought home a black and mild.We smoked it and & I got yucky sick. :(The next morning stressed I hoped online to kill time and only made it MUCH worse,I did not need the added stress from a stupid message board on top of the typical thanksgiving stress.

--Cut to RL Turkey day. Rory watched the Macy's parade and ooohh and ahhed over some of it-other stuff she ignored completely and jumped around instead. We went to my grandmothers a little early,my mom had told her we were going to Momo's-and not to expect us. It was just us for awhile ,Rory had fun playing with grandmas dog ,though.I had really hoped to see Missy ..but Mandy was in the hospital in VERY early labor ,and they were all their hoping everything would be ok. :( .We ate pretty good there-Rory ate better than I expected(Mostly,because I bribed her to with soda) Ri said he was extra glad he came ,since it ended up being only us.

Then we took the LONG ride out to Momo's it was soo busy there.Rory was a bit shy and overwhelmed at 1st,but she jumped at the chance to play with the new grandbaby Conner..then got even more excited by the gifts everyone gave her,and the chance to play with the bigger boys.She got loads of compliments for how sweet she talked,and how kind she was.
She even ended up making everyone laugh.. Momo had attempted to ease her shyness when we arrived by offering her gifts "I have a present for you,guess which arm",(she gave her some bubble bath).So, later when we were coming inside ,from playing with the boys (ben and conner) Rory noticed we were being followed in by Ben and told Momo " I have something for you!! Surprise it's a BOY!" LMAO -it was TOOO funny and just ADORABLE.
We got lots of complements on being 'good parents" Ri showed off his car and his weight loss :) we had a pretty good time-but it was a LONG LONG day.































_Pics are reversed~

Friday,I took the "kids" for another walk,but without the stroller-not advisable.But we had fun for a short time at the park.& did LOTS of after thanksgiving cleaning.

Saturday,
Ri was at work-Rory and I went out with mom and Amy. We were supposed to go to Daytona.But Libby stayed home sick,So mom decided just to go to Palatka,to look for boots.Amy wanted some knee high black boots as a late bday present. We Went to a few other places and looked around. I had wore a kewl outfit,to match my boots.Rory was fussy from missing her nap.She was a bit of a handful and it was kind of stressful..On top of that Amy was super bitchy about it.I was a bit annoyed at her reaction to it :(.So we went with mom to there house.Rory loves to just hang out there,And chat with everyone.Again though,I think she drove Libby and Amy crazy -and their bitcheness towards her adoring them really made me feel bad.I still think despite it all she had a blast,I don't know why just hanging out at grammys brings her soo much joy.I did take some pics of my outfit with my kewl new hairthings(that rian hates) when I got home:










Today.We did late thanksgiving at Rian's moms,With Sari and her BF we brought tofurky and wine and spent most the day there.We also got to take a walk and she were sari is moving.
Rory LOVES spending time at her Grammies houses.She is just happy to hang out at someones house.She had fun Feeding her kitties and,playing with her.
The mosquitoes were terrible there & I didn't bring bugspray. I swear, i remember to bring every random thing except the ones I end up needing.Rory was a bit bossy -and ate WAY too much nilla ice cream,but it is safe to say she had a blast.


































We had planned on putting up the Xmas tree when we got home-but still haven't got around to it.Soon,I hope,soon.

No comments: