Friday, December 3, 2010

Week in a Minute 7




I cheated a smidge.. went over a minute to account for Rory's commercial breaks :)
Thoughts?

. I am off to pick up the kid from school , and have a conference with the teacher
(nothing bad , she has been setting up conferences with every parent, to go over students progress ) ..I'm still nervy though.
Need more coffee.
WISH ME LUCK.

Happy Friday and
Have an Awesome weekend.

and
cross your fingers that hell,
I mean Florida doesn't freeze over.That would surely be a bad omen.


PEACE AND TOFU CHICKEN GREASE,
BABYHELLFIRE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Love the commercial!! What adorable children, they always look so happy. Someday you will have to do a tantrum montage. Loved the V-Blog! Thank you for sharing your week with us, and I hope the teachers conference went well. <3