Friday, May 16, 2008

BTW:

I totally lied about the message board quitting.
Right back in it.
Not only that I just navigated my way to the view askew forum and will probably lurk awhile,and then join.Damn myself.

I had a pretty nice day today- just so ya know.
Ri let me sleep in,and he did laundry.Before he went to work :)
So I hung all the clothes. Cleaned the kitchen ,
I painted with Rory ,and you know -sat around not ACTUALLY avoiding message boards.
Rory let me watch some scrubs in between her repeats of Sleeping bueaty..
I think she only likes it because of the beginning "Hail to the Princess Aurora, long live the princess Aurora".
She is being kind of odd tonight,playing in her room -oddly independently ,she actually told me and Ri to leave her alone, and stop looking at her playing.

Yeah, thats all I got, haven't even played with pics in photoshop. I tried to snag a vid of Rory singing the song from Scrubs-but missed.If I ever catch it I will add it to this lamo post.
Till then.
PEACE AND TOFU CHICKEN GREASE,
Angela.

Oh hey- just in case you are the visual type have some scrubs avatars- none of these are my creation.. Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






I am thinking I need to play with PS an start making some.I want to make some reaper ones.Libby would love that :)

No comments: