Friday, May 13, 2011

Straight to youtube

Easy Friday Weekly Vlog post.. thank goodness for that,Rory has been in a MOOD.
And Ri is home , and some of his friends are over hanging out. I am soo glad weekend is here. I needed it. Especially with all of Thursday's blogger drama



(Ri broke his surf board today.. that sucks.
Well.
I had more..but thats all I wanna put up for now.

PEACE AND TOFU CHICKEN GREASE,
BABYHELLFIRE

Ps.
Lissy wants me to add this vid,
We soo had this convo at the end the other day, I said I had no words. and she told me to shutup

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved this post!! Wondered if you all ever got down the hill on your bikes. lol Super sad about Ri's board hope he gets it fixed soon. Thank you for sharing your family with us. <3

babyhellfire said...

We walked the bikes down he hill LOL
Thanks!